Sunday, September 20, 2015

My Very 1st Post

This is my very first post and only eight more weeks of training left! Can you believe it? As it gets closer to marathon time school work is catching up to me, work is getting the best of me; it's hard to find the extra motivation I need to feel good about my workouts. Not to mention fitting them into the day without feeling exhausted. With that being said, music is what gets me through my long runs. I came across a song that I knew already, but I never knew the meaning behind the song. This sounds corny, but now that I've seen the music video, I now have so much more appreciation for the song! The song I'm talking about is called "Renegade" by X Ambassadors. Click this link and check it out. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-niluB8HI

No comments:

Post a Comment